Finding the location of an underground cable fault just became easier with the VM-510FFL Standalone A-frame locator. Now locating a suspect cable and finding the fault can be done with the VM-510FFL and a compatible transmitter. There is no longer a need for a separate utility locator with cables connecting to it. After connecting a compatible transmitter to the line and placing it in a Fault-Find mode, use the simple to operate four button controls of the VM-510FFL to locate and stay on the cable path while pinpointing the sheath or ground fault.
The robust design includes a high contrast LCD with automatic backlight and weatherproof speaker for both visual and audio indicators. The lightweight carbon fiber material is suited for continuous usage on long cable runs to locate the line and pinpoint the faults.
- Fully automatic operation
- Detect up to 2MΩ ground faults
- Simultaneously locate both cable and fault
- Audible Left/Right cable path locate function
- Discriminates between light and heavy faults
- Forward/Back directional arrows point to the fault
- Pinpoints sheath or ground faults and cable cuts
For more information on the VM-510FFL or any other Vivax-Metrotech products, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call +1(800) 446-3392 or visit us online at www.vivax-metrotech.com.