Manage a single or fleet of vLoc3 series utility locators with the free MyLocator3 app. Configure locators by turning on or off features, selecting which frequencies the user has access to and creating custom startup screens. When the locator is connected to a computer running the MyLocator3 software, the program will automatically search our database for the latest software for both the utility locator and desktop application. The utility locator connects to the computer running MyLocator3 by supplied USB cable.
- Data transfer – MyLocator3 app will download the data collected from the locator including a timestamp, GPS coordinates, depth measurements, current on the line, and notes entered at the time of locate.
- Software updates – MyLocator3 checks for locator software updates and app software updates whenever connected to internet.
- Self-test and calibration verification – MyLocator3 can perform a test on the locator’s components assuring that it’s calibration is good and that all functions are working 100 per cent. The test will inform the user if a calibration is needed. If the locator passes the self-test a calibration certificate will be printed.
- Personalize – Add owner/user information, a background picture or logo, or a short message to the startup screen.
- Lock Feature – The locator’s configurations and settings can be locked, enabling equipment or safety officers to ensure that features selected or removed by management cannot be over ridden by the user. (Requires optional lockout dongle)