vCam Live View Mobile App
The vCam Live View Mobile app connects a smartphone or tablet to the vCam-6 and vCamMX-2 controller via Wi-Fi and streams the live video into the app. The videos and pictures captured in the app can be shared using the smartphone or tablets native sharing options.
What is seen on the control modules LCD is duplicated in the vCam Live View app screen. This allows the contractor to keep everyone off the job site while still allowing them to view the live inspection.
One great feature in the vCam Live View Mobile app is the ability to use the smartphone or tablet as a text writer. When using the keyboard in the app, the text will be sent directly to the control module’s screen in real time.
Download the free vCam Live View app from the Apple or Google Play stores. Or visit our website and under the Apps section you will find links to both stores and a quick guide for operating for the app.
- Keep customers off the job site
- Rename files or folders of files
- Edit files in Apple Movie Maker
- Add text to recording video or pictures
- Search for recorded videos or pictures
- Record video in HD or SD quality on the smartphone or tablet
- Send customers pictures and videos while you are still on the job site
- Share via the iOS or Android sharing features (email, text message, DropBox, OneDrive)