VM-510FFL+ Fault Locator
Finding the location of an underground cable fault just became easier with the VM-510FFL+ Standalone A-frame locator. Now locating a suspect cable and finding the fault can be done with the VM-510FFL+ and a compatible transmitter. There is no longer a need for a separate utility locator with cables connecting to it. After connecting a compatible transmitter to the line and placing it in a Fault-Find mode, use the simple to operate four button controls of the VM-510FFL+ to locate and stay on the cable path while pinpointing the sheath or ground fault.
The robust design includes a high contrast LCD with automatic backlight and weatherproof speaker for both visual and audio indicators. The lightweight carbon fiber material is suited for continuous usage on long cable runs to locate the line and pinpoint the faults.
- Depth of cover reading to cable
- Lightweight 4.2lbs/1.89kg design
- Fully automatic operation
- Audible Left/Right cable path locate function
- Detect up to 2 Mohm ground faults
- Discriminates between light and heavy faults
- Simultaneously locate both cable and fault
- Forward/Back directional arrows point to the fault